The commutters and street traders always believe they own the street and roads, that's why their is always these sayings among them "ita la wa" meaning we are outside that gave me the reason to create this drawing and animated video.
I managed my father business when he died, he run cleaning and renovation business; so I manage to keep the business running .As the director I have to possess the right mind set to keep the company relevant, So I just try to integrate my writing and drawing skills to the business with the hope that anybody that visit the blog or my social media handles @kazeem2003 for Instagram and X or the online store https://fluttewave.com/store/sakbotnigerialimited will have the satisfying feeling of seeing something unique in the art and the rest of the stories.
SAKBOT NIGERIA LIMITED.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home